On January 14th, 2019 the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program issued 1493 Notifications of Interest to Express Entry applicants with scores between 439 and 448 under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
To be eligible for the Human Capital Priorities Stream applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid Express Entry profile
- Meet the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker program or Canadian Experience Class
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have scored a CLB level 7 or or higher on your approved language test
- Have the required amount of settlement funds for your family size
- Intend to live in Ontario
If issued with a Notification of Interest, applicant have 45 days to submit a completed application to the government of Ontario. The application fee is $1,500. If the application is approved, applicant’s then receive a Provincial Nomination and 600 additional points will be added to their Comprehensive Ranking System Score.