As of July 5th, 2018 the International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry program is open for applications.
This program is for those who are already in the Express Entry Pool and meet the following criteria:
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid .
- Provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency. The results should match what you declared in your Express Entry profile.
- Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree.
- For degrees or diplomas obtained outside Canada, you must have an educational credential assessment (ECA) from a designated organization, as per IRCC’s list of approved organizations.
- Have at least one of the following in your field of education or training occupation:
- One year work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades);
- Two years work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; or
- Twelve months work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
- Have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level “A”, “B” or “0” that’s included on the SINP In-Demand Occupation List.
- Show proof of Professional Status or Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) if required for your occupation. Please see the SINP In-Demand Occupation List for these requirements. If this proof is required, your application will be held for processing until such proof is provided – all other required documents must be included in your application or your application will be returned as incomplete and your application fee will not be refunded.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
The updated list of In-Demand Occupations is as follows. Those who had created a profile with a code which has been removed from the In-Demand list will not be able to submit an application:
|2175||Web designers and developer|
|3215||Medical Radiation Technologists|
|4212||Social and community service workers|
|4214||Early childhood educators and assistants|
|3211||Medical laboratory technologists|
|4162||Economists and economic policy researchers and analysts|
|2123||Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists|
|2242||Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)|
|7201||Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations|
|7204||Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades|
|7312||Heavy-duty equipment mechanics|
|7321||Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics|
|7322||Motor vehicle body repairers|
|7384||Recreation Vehicle Service|
|0822||Managers in horticulture|
|2225||Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists|
|8252||Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers|
|0821||Managers in agriculture|